منتدى التحكم الآلي والإلكترونيات
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول إذا كنت من الأعضاء أو التسجيل إذا كنت زائرا ويمكنك إنشاء حسابك ببساطة ويمكنك التفعيل عن طريق البريد أو الانتظار قليلا حتى تقوم الإدارة بالتفعيل
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول إذا كنت من الأعضاء أو التسجيل إذا كنت زائرا ويمكنك إنشاء حسابك ببساطة ويمكنك التفعيل عن طريق البريد أو الانتظار قليلا حتى تقوم الإدارة بالتفعيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Automatic control , PLC , Electronics , HMI , Machine technology development , Arabic & Islamic topics , Management studies and more

الرئيسيةالبوابة*أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

عدد الرسائل : 2681
العمر : 46
الموقع : مصر
العمل/الترفيه : رئيس قطاع هندسى
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/02/2009

Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 3:18

An I/O driver is software that reads data from your process hardware and makes it available to your Human-Machine Interface (HMI) software. By accomplishing this task, I/O drivers enable you to display process data to your operators.
What is an I/O driver?

In order to communicate properly, you must configure the driver. Typically, you configure a driver with a configuration program that allows you to specify information about how your process hardware communicates and the specific data you want to display to your operators.

For example, if your process hardware communicates using Ethernet, you may need to specify the device’s IP address and the specific location (address) in the device you want to read from.

Once you configure the driver with this information, it reads the data from the device and stores it so that your HMI software can access it.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 3:20

an introduction to 6.x driver and 7.x drivers and OPC servers. It is designed to teach you about Intellution drivers and OPC servers and to get you started using and configuring them.

What are the differences between 6.x and 7.x drivers?

In general, there are two major differences between 6.x and 7.x drivers:

6.x drivers are available for Windows 95/98 and Windows NT. 7.x drivers are available for Windows NT only.
7.x drivers can communicate with your the Human-Machine Interface (HMI) software and your process hardware. They also function as OPC servers allowing you to share data to other remote OPC clients. OPC also provides a uniform way of retrieving process data.
6.x drivers only communication with your HMI software and your process hardware. These drivers cannot share data with other clients.

Which version to use?

We recommend using a 7.x driver if you are using Windows NT because it provides more features and is easier to use. However, we do not have 7.x drivers available for all types of process hardware. Similarly, you may be using Windows 95/98. In both cases, you will need to install a 6.x driver.
sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 3:22

A 6.x I/O driver has three main components, the configuration program, the polling task and the software interface.

Configuration program (xxxDIDW.EXE) is your tool for configuring the communication parameters and other hardware parameters used by the polling task and software interface. It provides a graphical user interface (GUI) and online help to guide you through the configuration process.
Polling Task (xxxSPOLL.EXE) is the run-time code that is responsible for reading data from and writing data to the PLC. It stores its data in an area of memory called the Driver Image Table. This table also contains flags and other settings required for processing each poll record.

Software Interface (xxxSTSR.DLL) is responsible for interfacing with FIX applications such as Database Builder and View. It is also responsible for processing signal conditioning data messaging as well.

sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 3:22

Intellution version 7.x I/O drivers provide the interface and communications protocol between your process hardware and your process control software. Intellution version 7.x drivers incorporate the following attributes to provide flexibility and ease-of-use:

OLE Automation technology.
FIX integration.
Event-driven architecture.
OLE for Process Control compliance.

OLE Automation Technology

Version 7.x drivers incorporate OLE Automation technology and can therefore expose their features to scripting tools and other applications. Because the drivers are OLE Automation applications, you can:

Create and manipulate objects exposed in the I/O Server from another application.
Create tools that access and manipulate driver objects. These tools can include embedded macro languages or external programming tools.

The I/O driver consists of the following OLE components:

The I/O Server The core executable program. The I/O Server maintains the driver's channel, device, and datablock objects, performs all required functions for communicating with the process hardware, and exposes the methods and properties to other applications.
The I/O Driver Power Tool A client application to the I/O Server with a graphical user interface. The Power Tool accesses the I/O Server and lets you view and modify channel, device, and datablock properties.

You can also view and modify driver properties with a custom client application developed specifically for your system. Refer to your driver’s online help to learn more about creating your own client application.

Integration with FIX

Intellution version 7.x drivers let you automatically add addresses to the driver configuration while you are configuring your FIX database. When you add a block to the database that accesses a point in the hardware that you have not configured, the point is automatically added to the I/O Server and polled for data. Refer to Feature: Creating Datablocks Automatically in FIX Database Builder to learn how to use this feature.

Event-Driven Architecture

Version 7.x drivers are event-based rather than time-based, reducing CPU time and increasing performance.

OPC Compliance

Version 7.x drivers also comply with the new OLE for Process Control (OPC) v1.0a standard. Any 1.0a-compliant OPC client application can access process hardware data through the I/O Server. Refer to Using OLE for Process Control (OPC) Functionality to learn more about the advantages of OPC.
sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 4:24

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x7ctra8fopve5e3/ABB_AC31%20I-O%20drivers.part01.rar
sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 4:25

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tpta98ffzht1b9c/ABB_AC31%20I-O%20drivers.part02.rar
sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 4:25

http://www.mediafire.com/file/db0jhx63xx5hwrl/ABB_AC31%20I-O%20drivers.part03.rar
sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

http://www.mediafire.com/file/le8lo6tnn0lvb5q/ABB_AC31%20I-O%20drivers.part04.rar
sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 4:26

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f93f6vei8qfttai/ABB_AC31%20I-O%20drivers.part05.rar
sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 4:26

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zcmlhmvhr375xrx/ABB_AC31%20I-O%20drivers.part06.rar
sharkfish77
فريق
فريق
sharkfish77

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7b63ihgk5cjgbld/ABB_AC31%20I-O%20drivers.part07.rar
abdmusleh
عميد
عميد

عدد الرسائل : 991
العمر : 39
الموقع : الاردن
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/04/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 5:17

بارك الله فيك, بالفعل مجهود اكثر من رائع
metwally.mustafa
فريق أول
فريق أول
metwally.mustafa

عدد الرسائل : 4226
العمر : 38
الموقع : Egypt
العمل/الترفيه : automation engineer
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/01/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers     Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers  Emptyالأحد 19 يونيو 2011 - 10:14

جزاكم الله خيرا اخى الفاضل مجهود ممتاز

Intellution I-O drivers and OPC servers
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» BASICS OF AC &DC DRIVERS
» طلب شرح opc servers من اجل ربط plc مع matlab
» ABB_I FIX INTELLUTION V3.2
» Crack de Intellution Fix 32 V7
» برنامج : V3.5 et V4.0 Intellution iFix

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التحكم الآلي والإلكترونيات :: منتديات الحاكمات المنطقية PLC :: منتدى إيه بي بي ABB PLC-
انتقل الى: